Chatterbox, blabbermouth, busybody, confabulator, clack, gossip, magpie, windbag, circulator, flibbertigibbet, gossipmonger, informer, newsmonger, parrot, discourser, prattler, babbler, scandalizer, talebearer, conversationalist . . .

Although all of these words are accurate, I like to think of myself as more of a sharer of wild tales, a storyteller illustrating the events passed and present, of hillarious stories and incessent ramblings. When in all seriousness I am just someone who doesnt know when to stop talking, a constant noise in the background, the chatter of meaningless random words playing in the corner . . . the person you try and block out when you're head is pounding and you just want SILENCE!

However for a select few out there I am entertaining to some degree, so if you're up for a bit of a giggle, the latest slice of juicy gossip or some mind numbing drivel, grab you're cuppa, put you're feet up, and join in on the gab, you're more than welcome!

- Ash


Sunday 29 January 2012

I wanna get a good old fashioned Gokking!!

I wanna get myself Gokked . . . . thats right, I want a good old fashioned Gokking!! Gok me up baby with a sprinkle of Gokkles on top!

Since I dont have a TV these days I spend a bit of time trying to find entertainment online, now that I have watched every available episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians (WHICH I LOVE BTW) I have been on the search for something new . . . and boy oh boy did I find it!

Everyone, meet Gok Wan! (http://www.gokwan.com/)



He rocks my socks!! (Relaxxxx everyone, I havent converted to loving the asian persuasion, I love Gok because he is BRILLIANT, and I have been known to be a bit of a 'fag hag', or 'fruit bat' as Dan so eloquently calls me)

I watched my first ever episode of Gok's Fashion Fix today and I am totally in love, and now all I can think about is how much I just wanna get Gokked!!

Check it out peeps: http://www.channel4.com/programmes/goks-fashion-fix/4od

Get addicted people - before I know it I will be seeing status reports all over facebook of people declaring their need to get a good Gokking! IM EXCITED!

Gok ya later!


No comments:

Post a Comment