Chatterbox, blabbermouth, busybody, confabulator, clack, gossip, magpie, windbag, circulator, flibbertigibbet, gossipmonger, informer, newsmonger, parrot, discourser, prattler, babbler, scandalizer, talebearer, conversationalist . . .

Although all of these words are accurate, I like to think of myself as more of a sharer of wild tales, a storyteller illustrating the events passed and present, of hillarious stories and incessent ramblings. When in all seriousness I am just someone who doesnt know when to stop talking, a constant noise in the background, the chatter of meaningless random words playing in the corner . . . the person you try and block out when you're head is pounding and you just want SILENCE!

However for a select few out there I am entertaining to some degree, so if you're up for a bit of a giggle, the latest slice of juicy gossip or some mind numbing drivel, grab you're cuppa, put you're feet up, and join in on the gab, you're more than welcome!

- Ash


Thursday 20 October 2011

And then there was a Blog

Hey hey hey!!

While cruising through Hayley and I's blog (http://colhounsisterstakeontheworld.blogspot.com/) the other day I had this longing to have one of my very own, to love and cherish and bore the many blog readers out there in the bid bad webby world . . . and so this blog was born.

IM EXCITED PEOPLE!!

Time to get my blog on - Yeaaaaaah boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment